Notes: This trick still working fine on Mac OS X 10.13 (HighSierra)
- Open Terminal and run this following command:1sudo nano /private/etc/hosts
- You may be asked to type your password at this step. Just enter your password!
- Using arrow keys to move the cursor to the end of the host file from Terminal, then paste this following lines:1234518.104.22.168 pubads.g.doubleclick.net0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net0.0.0.0 www.googletagservices.com0.0.0.0 gads.pubmatic.com0.0.0.0 ads.pubmatic.com0.0.0.0 spclient.wg.spotify.com
- Save the modified host file by pressing Control + O (letter, not number). Press Enter to save.
- Done! Open Spotify and see the result!